A realestate agents job is to present your property, your greatest asset, and be able to "Negotiate" the very best price for you, this should be their primary training.
In addition to my 10+ years selling realestate I spent the prior 20 years in sales roles rising to senior sales positions where I negotiated the largest contracts my employers could handle.
- I attended years of courses on Sales Techniques prior to selling homes
- I attended years of courses on how to Negotiate prior to selling homes
- My career before realestate involved very large contracts and very big money, often dealing with large corporates and government departments.
- I have won awards from my previous employers, including an overseas trip for the entire senior management of one employer – twice.
These are the skills I bring to you, skills designed to obtain the best price for you. I look forward to representing you and negotiating on your behalf.
Please have a look at my past sales on RayWhites web site:-
- 2017 - Executive Performer (NZ)
- 2016 - Executive Performer (NZ)