Thank you for taking the time to view my profile.
How do you select a person to represent your greatest financial asset? I believe that a real estate agents job is to present you in the sale of your property, your greatest asset, by be highly trained in negotiation to "Negotiate" the very best deal for you and your family.
The skill level you get from me is 10+ years selling real estate plus the prior 27 years in sales roles, rising to senior sales positions where I negotiated the largest contracts my employers could handle.
- Over the years I attended multiple courses on Sales Techniques, all prior to selling homes.
- Over the years I attended multiple courses on how to Negotiate, all prior to selling homes.
- My career before real estate often involved dealing with large corporates and government departments, I am very experienced.
- I have won awards for my previous employers, including an overseas trip for the entire senior management of one employer – twice!
How does this help you? When you employ me to represent you I bring all of my 37 years experience in sales to on focus making you the most money possible.
Some of my client feedback is:-
- "Jolyon was very thorough in making sure we understood all the aspects of the sale."
- "Because he was fabulous! Certainly knows how to work with people... to get best results for all."
- "Excellent. Always had our best interests at heart."
- "Went far and beyond my expectations. Did endless work at all hours of the days, was relentless in his goal of a successful sale for us. Very knowledgeable and skilled in the art of negotiation. Very well mannered and a pleasure to deal with."
Your home is usually your greatest asset, what are you looking for when you select someone to represent you in this situation?
021 0270 0870
- 2017 - Executive Performer (NZ)
- 2016 - Executive Performer (NZ)