A realestate agents job is to present your property, your greatest asset, and be able to "Negotiate" the very best price for you.
In addition to my 10+ years selling realestate I spent the prior 25 years in sales roles rising to senior sales positions where I negotiated the largest contracts my employers could handle.
- I attended years of courses on Sales Techniques prior to selling homes
- I attended years of courses on how to Negotiate prior to selling homes
- My career before realestate involved very large contracts and very big money, often dealing with large corporates and government departments.
- I have won awards from my previous employers, including an overseas trip for the entire senior management of one employer – twice.
Do most of the agents you talk to have any formal training in Negotiation and Sales?
Some of my recent client feedback may be of interest to you:-
"Jolyon was very thirough in making sure we understood all the aspects of the sale."
"Because he was fabulous! Certainly knows how to work with people... to get best results for all."
"Excellent. Always had our best interests at heart."
"Went far and beyond my expectations
Did endless work at all hours of the days,was relentless in his goal of
a successful sale for us
Very knowledgeable and skilled in the art of negotiation
Very well mannered and a pleasure to deal with."
Look me up on www.raywhite.co.nz and see what my clients have said about me over the years. I look forward to representing you and negotiating on your behalf.
021 0270 0870
- 2017 - Executive Performer (NZ)
- 2016 - Executive Performer (NZ)