Thank you for taking the time to view my profile, it is a pleasure to find someone doing their "homework" when selecting a Real Estate Agent.
A real estate agents job is to present you for the sale of your property, your greatest asset, and be able to "Negotiate" the very best price for you and your family.
In addition to my 10+ years selling real estate I spent the prior 27 years in sales roles, rising to senior sales positions where I negotiated the largest contracts my employers could handle.
- Over the years I attended multiple courses on Sales Techniques, all prior to selling homes.
- Over the years I attended multiple courses on how to Negotiate, all prior to selling homes.
- My career before real estate involved very large contracts and very big money, often dealing with large corporates and government departments.
- I have won awards from my previous employers, including an overseas trip for the entire senior management of one employer – twice!
I am a career negotiator and sales person with 37 years experience in sales, the only training I have ever had is focussed on making you, my employer, the most money possible.
Some of my client feedback is:-
- "Jolyon was very thirough in making sure we understood all the aspects of the sale."
- "Because he was fabulous! Certainly knows how to work with people... to get best results for all."
- "Excellent. Always had our best interests at heart."
- "Went far and beyond my expectations. Did endless work at all hours of the days, was relentless in his goal of a successful sale for us. Very knowledgeable and skilled in the art of negotiation. Very well mannered and a pleasure to deal with."
Your home is usually your greatest asset, I look forward to representing you to achieve the best for you and your family.
021 0270 0870
- 2017 - Executive Performer (NZ)
- 2016 - Executive Performer (NZ)